Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tent Sessions. Read that shit.

So there's this guy. Monsiuer Alper. He's my best friend's roommate at NYU. He also just started a blog. In which he records musicians playing live music. In a bitchin' tent. It's pretty damn awesome. Check it out:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

tentsessions.blogspot.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

also, new joint from WEDIDIT Collective beasts 0. and eLan. You've heard me rant about how fucking amazing Zeroh is. Twice now, I think. Well, the dude holds up. Brilliant lyricism in generous helpings, plus some fun soulful sung bits in the second half. Also: one awesome, woozy, spacy beat courtesy of eLan. Gotta check this dude's production more, he has a couple of tapes out that I need to get.

Z e r 0. h - C'est la vie (prod. itsMeELAN) by eLan



P.S. Patkins and I saw Baths and Daedelus live at Low End last night. It was awesome. Review to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment