Thursday, July 14, 2011

EXCITING SHIT


1) NEW BATHS REMIX!!! DOWNLOAD IT!!!

An Old Photo of Your New Lover (Baths Remix) by The One AM Radio

Also exciting: he's touring as his ambient sideproject Geotic, with this dude (The One AM Radio) and none other than JIMMY MOTHERFUCKING TAMBORELLO (aka Dntel, aka James Figurine, aka 50% of The Postal Service). If I could see that lineup live, I would. But I'm not gonna be able to. So you guys have to for me, k?

GET DEM TOUR DATES

2) NEW SHLOHMO REMIX

Shell of Light (Shlohmo Remix) - Burial by shlohmo

And it's of fucking Burial, no less. Download it HERE. And get ready for his upcoming LP Bad Vibes, dropping in less than a month on Friends of Friends.

As you can tell, I'm giddy as fuck about this post, cuz these guys are probably my two most absolutely favorite artists of the past year or so. Hopefully you'll share in my enthusiasm when you hear dem trackz.

Lobster out.

{ { EDIT EDIT MOTHERFUCKING EDIT: } }
3) MOAR SHLOHMO REMIXEZ


Marvin's Room (Shlohmo's thru tha floor remix) - Drake by shlohmo

dude just sent drake into space. and the weeknd reposted it, which is kinda cool considering that drake fucks with them. I'm telling you, man. shlohmo is the shit. #badvibes

DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment