Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9/14/11 Wavelength of the Moment: New James Blake

Sorry I'm posting so incessantly. Patkins is AWOL so I'm basically the blog for now, and that doesn't mean that we should lower our productivity.

There's a new James Blake track in circulation. I'm really digging this song, that groove at the end reminds me a bit of "The Zone" by future-rnb champions The Weeknd and Drake. Really impressive shit.



Found this over at Live For The Funk, who we are (okay, who I am) currently nuts about. They have their finger on some of the most exciting sounds of the moment, and I seriously recommend that you "follow" their twitter and/or "like" their facebook page as you see fit. Or at least just go over and browse for a little, you will come away with some badass new music.

ovoxo.

Lobster out.

~ ~ ~

¡¡ BONUS: !!
The Zone - The Weeknd ft. Drake

From Abel Tesafaye's most recent mixtape, Thursday, which impressed me so much that a month later I still plan to review it. But I always say that, don't I? Better stop making all these lil posts and get my longform on.

No comments:

Post a Comment