Thursday, August 11, 2011

NEW JAWN WAYNE TAPE BRUH


Everything this man puts out is quality. Except maybe his album artwork.

I'm kidding. Kinda.

But actually, jonwayne has pretty much become my favorite producer and live act (beat-scene-wise) of the year. This dude deserves to blow up, and from the looks of his still-hot debut, Bowser (which we got a press link for hyping!!), he very well may be about to. He performed (officially and unofficially) at almost every Low End I went to this summer, even filling in for resident MC Nocando one night.

Anyways, he just released a new tape. It's unsurprisingly awesome. Here's what he had to say about it in the pleasantly extensive liner notes:

"I want you to have this. This download contains songs that I wanted to give you but either due to poor timing, politics or my sad attempt at quality control, never did...I give them for free now because they are no longer relevant to what I'm trying to do at the moment. I am working on different sounds and trying to go to different places than the sounds and places that are presented, here. So take them."

This is free, and comes with our highest recommendations, so you have no excuses. He even raps on a couple of tracks, and that variety of wayniac joint is damn rare...

~ Jonwayne - Thanks, Bro ~

Lobster out.

* * *

Jonwayne - Read Velvet

From the elusive but still-badass Doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment